It's Not too Late to Replace Lost Plants and Fill in Those Empty Spaces to…
Growers are Testing Puregene's Genetics against other varieties and now you can too...
The Puregene Challenge Trial Pack
$955.26 (Over 21% Off)
Special Offer: Order two Trial Packs and get Free Shipping
Offer valid while supplies last
Pure CBD (Clones)
- Averages 2x more biomass yield than the common “T1” variety.
- 8-9% CBD content at suggested harvest with a consistent 22:1 to 26:1 CBD to THC ratio.
- Highly resistant to powdery mildew, gray molds, and Botrytis making it ideal for hot and humid growing environments.
Pure CBG (Clones)
- Consistently produces 5-8% CBG in typical outdoor production with the ability to reach over 14% CBG with an extended flowering period and favorable conditions.
- Ultra-low THC content with a consistent 80:1 to 90:1 CBG to THC ratio.
- Unique mellow earthly and hoppy terpene profile, rare among CBG variaties, make it well suited for somkable flower.
Pure CBD Lite (Feminized Seed)
- Bred specifically to meet stricter THC compliance standards of the European Union.
- Averages 7-8% CBD content.
- Maintains compliance through a full crop cycle, even in trimmed flowers.
- Highly resinous flowers and enticing sweet berry and citrus terpene profile make it the ideal candidate for high value somkable flower.
Pure CBG (Feminized Seed)
- Stable seed carries many of the great characteristics found in the Pure CBG clonal line.
- Ultra-low THC content, even at harvest.
- consistently produces 5-6% CBG
- Versatile variety great for biomass or high quality flower production