Growers are Testing Puregene's Genetics against other varieties and now you can too...
The Puregene Challenge Trial Pack
$955.26 (Over 21% Off)
Special Offer: Order two Trial Packs and get Free Shipping
Offer valid while supplies last
Pure CBD (Clones)
- Averages 2x more biomass yield than the common “T1” variety.
- 8-9% CBD content at suggested harvest with a consistent 22:1 to 26:1 CBD to THC ratio.
- Highly resistant to powdery mildew, gray molds, and Botrytis making it ideal for hot and humid growing environments.
Pure CBG (Clones)
- Consistently produces 5-8% CBG in typical outdoor production with the ability to reach over 14% CBG with an extended flowering period and favorable conditions.
- Ultra-low THC content with a consistent 80:1 to 90:1 CBG to THC ratio.
- Unique mellow earthly and hoppy terpene profile, rare among CBG variaties, make it well suited for somkable flower.
Pure CBD Lite (Feminized Seed)
- Bred specifically to meet stricter THC compliance standards of the European Union.
- Averages 7-8% CBD content.
- Maintains compliance through a full crop cycle, even in trimmed flowers.
- Highly resinous flowers and enticing sweet berry and citrus terpene profile make it the ideal candidate for high value somkable flower.
Pure CBG (Feminized Seed)
- Stable seed carries many of the great characteristics found in the Pure CBG clonal line.
- Ultra-low THC content, even at harvest.
- consistently produces 5-6% CBG
- Versatile variety great for biomass or high quality flower production