Questions or inquires can be made directly by phone at (980) 313-3857 or by email at email@example.com
The US Nursery Difference
- Proven hemp cultivars approved by state industrial hemp programs. All of our genetics have been tested by the North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services and are approved for sale to any entity licensed to grow industrial hemp across the US.
- Uniform, Predicable crop. Unlike seeds, which can have a wide genetic variation in size, growth rate, resistances, susceptibility, and cannabinoid production between each plant, our clones will provide you with a stable and uniform crop. No more worrying about one rogue seed producing way more THC than all the others or a wide differentiation in CBD production between flowering plants.
- Female starter plants. Don’t risk your entire crop with the possibility of a seed producing a male plant. It only takes one male plant to pollinate acres of female hemp plants, turning your flower producing crop into a seed producing crop. All our clones come from female cultivars cleaned and rejuvenated in the lab, and tested in both indoor and outdoor production.
- Experience. We have been in the nursery industry for over 10 years. We have worked with many different types of plants and have encountered and overcome many unique challenges as a result. We have applied all of this knowledge into our clones so you will get a better harvest.
- Test results from our most recent harvest. We test everything before we sell it to our customers. We have recent tests from our own greenhouse grows. You will see test results from the most recent growing season from plants harvested from our nursery in North Carolina.
We are currently offering clones of two proven varieties. T1 and Wife. All clones are for each variety are from a few select cultivars. This results in a uniform, feminized crop. Mother plants are taken directly from Tissue Culture stock, ensuring the youngest and strongest possible starter plant you can get without the uncertainty of using seed
The T1 cultivar is known for its high resin to weight ratio. Because of this, it has become the choice for many farmers across the US. It grows tall with deep green leaves. It has shown to stand up to higher temperature and high humidity.
The Wife variety has shown very good growth in greenhouse and outdoor grows. It does very well in humid and hot environments compared to many other varieties. It has a very strong structure and hold the weight of large flowers with very little external support.
- Once you have decided on a cultivar and amount, submit the contact form or call or email us directly. Someone will get in contact with you as quickly as possible to discuss or confirm your requirements.
- You must submit a copy of your state issued Industrial Hemp License. No orders will be fulfilled without one.
- a 35% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your order. The final 65% is due on or before you pick up your order.
- Once your deposit has been received you will receive confirmation reserving your order and confirming your pickup date. Please be aware that pickup dates are subject to change due to factors outside the control of US Nursery.
- We make every attempt to ensure your clones are healthy and ready on time. We encourage all customers to inspect and verify the quality of all clones prior leaving our distribution facility. All sales are final and non-refundable.